Your ultimate guide to Chicago
Discover Chicago's best things to do, events, restaurants, theater and nightlife
- Taste dishes to eat, avoid
- Riverwest Music Festival
- Top restaurants of 2014
- Where to watch the World Cup
- Navy Pier fireworks
- "Everything Loose Will Land"
- Depraved New World
- Invisible World
- Moral Hazard
- "Magritte: The Mystery of the Ordinary, 1926–1938"
- The Yeah Buddy Awesome Time Comedy Show
- Amen Dunes
- Bristol Renaissance Faire
- Dengue Fever
- Windy City Smokeout
- "Better Days Ahead: New Works by Jay Ryan"
- "CHGO DSGN: Recent Object and Graphic Design"
- TV reviews: Welcome to Sweden and Working the Engels
- Photos: Paul McCartney at United Center
- 15 new dishes at Taste of Chicago 2014, ranked worst to best
- Rahm supports a $13 minimum wage by 2018
- Some Lollapalooza after shows are still available
- Chicago Dancing Festival tickets will be released today at noon
- LollaShop moves to Block 37
- Riverwest Music Festival throws party, faces complaints
- Where to celebrate Chicago Craft Gin Week
- Afrojack brings fireworks to Navy Pier this weekend
Chicago in photos
Jasmine-—it’s my new whore's bath.
You’ve managed to make ice cream disgusting. Congratulations.
Nobody says “Chi City.”
There's another word for that: fuckin’.
- Chicago's top 20 brunch restaurants
- May’s wild and crazy Chicago news stories
- The 45 sexiest album covers of all time
- What will be the song of summer?
- 10 Midwest roller coasters you must ride
- Michael Cera, Kieran Culkin and Tavi Gevinson: Interview
- The 41 greatest Chicago albums of all time
- The 13 coolest EDM stages and DJ booths
- Food trends on the rise, food trends that are dead
- How Chicago sees the Midwest, how the Midwest views Chicago