Your ultimate guide to Chicago
Discover Chicago's best things to do, events, restaurants, theater and nightlife
- What to eat at Lolla's Chow Town
- Logan Square guide
- The 10 must-see sets at Lolla
- Sorry/not sorry, NYC and L.A.
- A visual history of Lollapalooza acts
- 40 exciting things opening in Chicago in August
- Tickets for the MCA's David Bowie exhibit go on sale today
- Ma Yansong and Jeanne Gang named as Lucas Museum architects
- LollaShop opens at Block 37
- Single of the Week: Kimberley, 31
- Riot Fest announces day to day lineups
- A new study finds that Chicago isn't a great city for recreation
- Why so sad, Jack White?
- Batman Day celebrates the Dark Knight's 75th anniversary
- Three Dots and a Dash, the Aviary win at Tales of the Cocktail
Chicago in photos
The last thing you want before putting food in your face is to feel dirty.
It tasted like a Chicago street in winter.
Hi, I'm here from pussy control.
John Legend sings into a tampon in concert.
- Chicago's top 20 brunch restaurants
- May’s wild and crazy Chicago news stories
- The 45 sexiest album covers of all time
- What will be the song of summer?
- 10 Midwest roller coasters you must ride
- Michael Cera, Kieran Culkin and Tavi Gevinson: Interview
- The 41 greatest Chicago albums of all time
- The 13 coolest EDM stages and DJ booths
- Food trends on the rise, food trends that are dead
- How Chicago sees the Midwest, how the Midwest views Chicago