1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. 1. The prize is a trip to Champagne for two people at a date agreed with the winner, Searcys and Perrier Jouët and GH Mumm. Dates subject to availability and at the discretion of Searcys and Perrier Jouët and GH Mumm. Travel includes return Eurostar trains from London to France, and local trains or coaches/taxi to the Maison Belle Époque. Accommodation includes one overnight stay at Maison Belle Époque.
2. The competition is open to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over.
3. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
4. Entries must be submitted via the Time Out website entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries, or entries sent through agencies and third parties, will not be accepted.
5. One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
6. All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday, January 5 2014.
7. The winner will be contacted by telephone or email within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw and are required to confirm acceptance within 21 days of notification. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
8. It is the responsibility of the winner to (i) organize and pay costs associated with obtaining visas for the travelling party; (ii) ensure that the travelling party is adequately insured including without limitation covering overseas medical costs, and (iii) ensure that the travelling party adheres to the travel itinerary and other relevant safety instructions as set out by the prize provider.
10. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
1. No purchase necessary.