This November the Alexandra Palace Fireworks are back with a bang. To celebrate Time Out's media partnership with the event, one lucky reader will win the chance to turn on the 2013 Fireworks at Ally Pally, plus a VIP table for the evening and the best spot to watch London's most famous fireworks display.
The best firework festival in town returns after a four-year break and now includes the UK's largest German beer festival in the Palace. The competition winner and seven guests will be treated to the best seats in the house in the VIP panorama tent, 16 drinks tokens and dinner for all eight of you from the tent's hot buffet. They'll also be able to watch the display from the best viewing platform at the top of the slope, which means the fireworks will be right in their eyeline as they glitter above London; no neck ache this year.
For your chance to win, just answer the question below.
Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at midnight on October 27 2013.
You might also like
- Bonfire Night firework displays in London
- Win one of 50 pairs of tickets to Comedy Central’s Friendsfest
- Win the ultimate art history package
- Win tickets to a screening of 'The Man Who Fell to Earth' and exclusive Q&A
- Win an immersive ‘Alice in Wonderland’ experience at ‘Alice's Adventures Underground’