Originally built for the 1939 New York World's Fair in Queens, this imposing 262-foot structure migrated to Coney Island in 1941. Though it ceased operating as an amusement park ride in 1968, it remains one of Coney Island's most recognizable landmarks, affectionately nicknamed the "Eiffel Tower of Brooklyn" for its spindly frame.
Coney Island Parachute Jump Tower
|Venue name:||Coney Island Parachute Jump Tower|
|Cross street:||at W 15th St|
|Venue phone:||no phone|
|Transport:||Subway: D, F, N, Q to Coney Island-Stillwell Ave|