Things to Do
The best things to do in NYC, including popular events, festivals, attractions and tours, free activities and entertainment. See upcoming events and what’s on in New York today
- Interview: Dan Savage
- Best things to do this week
- Best offbeat things to do this week
- Video: Strongman Spectacular
Celebrate Brooklyn!, the annual summer festival, hosts three outdoor dance
The floating museum kicks off its outdoor film series with a showing of
- Critics choice
See how your cycle stacks up in contests for the Best Vintage, Commuter,
- Critics choice
Take a monthly, hourlong architecture-focused tour of the iconic building.
Time Out Offers & Experiences
- 24% off "Body Worlds: Pulse" on exhibit at Discovery Times Square
- Exclusive $30 ticket to Drinks, Dim sum and Fun at Lucky Cheng's
- 20% off Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812 on May 25-26
- $40 pass to the Golden Egg Film Festival
- 26% off rock musical Murder Ballad
- $79 ticket to Rock of Ages on Broadway
- $5 admission for two to Dangerfield's Comedy Club
Find the best things to do in New York City all year with our events calendar of 2013’s coolest events, including parades, concerts, films and art exhibits.
Here they are: 101 classic, fun and decidedly New Yorky activities, carefully compiled with both seasoned Gothamites and first-time visitors in mind.
Wait, you’re bored? On your day off?!? Unacceptable. Get the most out of your break by checking out fun stuff to do this weekend in New York City.
Whether you're a cinéaste, a foodie or looking for a party, check out our rundown of NYC's best festivals, parades, fairs and fetes
We sorted through the city's museums, parks and historic sites to help you prioritize your sightseeing in NYC.
- Price band: 1/4
Forgive us if we sound like a budgie, but we can’t help but crow about the budget events, restaurants, bars and parties we found for you. (Cheep cheep—geddit?)
Think nothing's free in NYC? Guess again. We've got hundreds of free events, arts and culture, classes and date ideas to keep your calendar booked.
Learn something new at our favorite museum collections that explore cultural and natural history.