Winter cocktails and cozy bars in NYC
Not all bars are created equal, especially this time of year. We found the best winter cocktails and cozy bars in NYC, to help you beat the cold-weather blues.
Tue Nov 12 2013
Cold-weather contingency plans should include a wide range of things to do, including seeking refuge in a bar. We’ve chosen the best New York bars for warming up by the fireplace, hanging with friends, swilling winter cocktails and working your way through our ultimate guide to beer in NYC. Read on to find out which NYC bars you should hit up this winter, and what drinks you should be enjoying while you’re there.
RECOMMENDED: 50 ways to warm up in NYC
Warm up at New York bars with one of our favorite seasonal sippers—winter cocktails featuring flavors like pumpkin and allspice.
The venerable actor talks about performing No Man’s Land and Waiting for Godot on Broadway; his BFF Ian McKellen; why he loves living in Brooklyn; and much more.
Best winter bars 2013
Best winter bars 2012
You might also like
Food & Drink events calendar
- 100 best New York restaurants
- The best-looking NYC restaurants and bars of the year
- The 100 best dishes in New York City 2014: Top ten
- The 50 best brunch places in NYC
- The best hot chocolate in NYC
- The 100 best dishes in New York City 2014: Best sandwiches
- The best cheap eats in NYC
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinner at NYC restaurants
- 50 best New York bars
- 100 best New York restaurants: New American food