Style & Shopping
A new summer shopping market pops up in Greenpoint
Photograph: Courtesy of Greenpoint Loft
There are plenty of weekend shopping markets in NYC. And here's a new one to add to your shopping list: the BFF-themed Greenpoint Summer Market, which is set to debut Sunday, July 20.
Greenpointers.com is hosting the event at the Greenpoint Loft, featuring more than 60 vendors. Look for fragrances from Brooklyn Groove Perfumes, unique jewelry from Acre Goods and desserts from Pie Corps. And because it wouldn't be a Sunday funday without some shopping and a few refreshments, belly up to the bar for Brooklyn Brewery Beer and homemade white sangria.
In addition to shopping and food, the market is planning free activities like photo booths, nail art stations and a craft table where you can make friendship bracelets. (See? There's where the BFF theme fits in).
Also worth noting: This loft boasts amazing views of Brooklyn and Manhattan, so this might be the only market in the city where the scenery is just as inspiring as the goods for sale.
Greenpoint Summer Market, Greenpoint Loft, 67 West St, fifth floor. July 20 1–7pm.
- Report: Major film studios totally suck when it comes to LGBT inclusiveness
- Ticket alert! Hot NYC concerts you don’t want to miss
- Electric Zoo 2014 Debuts Sixth Stage: Sunday School Vinyl Only
- Enjoy a night of pampering at Summer Soiree for some midweek relief
- What great theater shows are we missing in London (but could catch in hi-def)?