Shopping & Style
Choose your price on this new athletic gear—but there's a catch
Whether you run to stay fit, for sport or just to release a little steam, you want to look pretty good while doing it, right? OnlyAtoms’s line of tees, shorts, capris and tank tops—all made in NYC—look just as good on the track (or wherever you run) as they do at brunch after your race.
The goods—like premium men's running shorts ($54), funky multicolored tanks ($56) and colorful, women’s running skirts ($71)—normally have set prices. But for the rest of this week, shop for new gear and pay whatever you want…well, almost.
The brand is offering a list of suggested prices to choose from. So, a $56 tank top is priced between $35 and $56. We think we know what price you’ll choose, but the brand won’t allow you to go any lower than what’s recommended. The deal ends on Friday, so if you’re planning on running a 10k or biking a marathon, consider shopping for some new, less expensive gear as part of your training.
Women's Oxygen Running Tank Top, $56, visit onlyatoms.com.
- The highs and lows of Disney’s Into the Woods
- You can now do some holiday (window) shopping with Google Maps
- Coney Island to host New Year’s Eve party with Parachute Jump ball drop and fireworks
- MoMA to recall the African-American exodus from the Jim Crow South
- Exchange a blanket for free beer at these Brooklyn bars