Style & Shopping
Choose your price on this new athletic gear—but there's a catch
Whether you run to stay fit, for sport or just to release a little steam, you want to look pretty good while doing it, right? OnlyAtoms’s line of tees, shorts, capris and tank tops—all made in NYC—look just as good on the track (or wherever you run) as they do at brunch after your race.
The goods—like premium men's running shorts ($54), funky multicolored tanks ($56) and colorful, women’s running skirts ($71)—normally have set prices. But for the rest of this week, shop for new gear and pay whatever you want…well, almost.
The brand is offering a list of suggested prices to choose from. So, a $56 tank top is priced between $35 and $56. We think we know what price you’ll choose, but the brand won’t allow you to go any lower than what’s recommended. The deal ends on Friday, so if you’re planning on running a 10k or biking a marathon, consider shopping for some new, less expensive gear as part of your training.
Women's Oxygen Running Tank Top, $56, visit onlyatoms.com.
- Check out this free two-day concert in Brooklyn featuring Hunters, Splashh and more
- The New York Dance and Performance Awards are held
- Death of Klinghoffer debrief: What went down at the Metropolitan Opera opening
- Williamsburg music venue Glasslands to close after New Year's Eve
- Depeche Mode: 101 screens tonight—you know it better than you think