Win free kicks courtesy of #ReebokHDS
There’s no better delivery than a shoe delivery (OK—maybe a pizza), but what if those fresh kicks were delivered to your doorstep for free? And we mean more than just free shipping—you can actually win a pair of Reebok shoes.
Reebok Human Dispatch Service will literally run shoes to your feet tomorrow in order to promote the brand’s new delivery service and newest running shoe, the Reebok ZJet. On Thursday starting at 6am, New Yorkers can tweet their shoe size and address using the hashtag, #ReebokHDS, for a chance to win. These cool sneakers will go quickly and retail for $130—so is there any better motivation to start running (and tweeting) than this?
The delivery service is limited to Midtown East, Midtown West, Chelsea, the East Village and SoHo. But don’t feel too left out—there are still plenty of free fitness classes in New York to go around.
- The highs and lows of Disney’s Into the Woods
- You can now do some holiday (window) shopping with Google Maps
- Coney Island to host New Year’s Eve party with Parachute Jump ball drop and fireworks
- MoMA to recall the African-American exodus from the Jim Crow South
- Exchange a blanket for free beer at these Brooklyn bars