Win free kicks courtesy of #ReebokHDS
There’s no better delivery than a shoe delivery (OK—maybe a pizza), but what if those fresh kicks were delivered to your doorstep for free? And we mean more than just free shipping—you can actually win a pair of Reebok shoes.
Reebok Human Dispatch Service will literally run shoes to your feet tomorrow in order to promote the brand’s new delivery service and newest running shoe, the Reebok ZJet. On Thursday starting at 6am, New Yorkers can tweet their shoe size and address using the hashtag, #ReebokHDS, for a chance to win. These cool sneakers will go quickly and retail for $130—so is there any better motivation to start running (and tweeting) than this?
The delivery service is limited to Midtown East, Midtown West, Chelsea, the East Village and SoHo. But don’t feel too left out—there are still plenty of free fitness classes in New York to go around.
- Kennaland Salon Offers Half Priced Cuts for Gingers
- German techno fest Time Warp announces the lineup for its NYC debut
- The Godfather will screen with a live orchestral score
- The bar at Andaz 5th Avenue teaches you how to mix Broadway-themed cocktails
- A Tender Buttons play and other ways to experience difficult books