Win free kicks courtesy of #ReebokHDS
There’s no better delivery than a shoe delivery (OK—maybe a pizza), but what if those fresh kicks were delivered to your doorstep for free? And we mean more than just free shipping—you can actually win a pair of Reebok shoes.
Reebok Human Dispatch Service will literally run shoes to your feet tomorrow in order to promote the brand’s new delivery service and newest running shoe, the Reebok ZJet. On Thursday starting at 6am, New Yorkers can tweet their shoe size and address using the hashtag, #ReebokHDS, for a chance to win. These cool sneakers will go quickly and retail for $130—so is there any better motivation to start running (and tweeting) than this?
The delivery service is limited to Midtown East, Midtown West, Chelsea, the East Village and SoHo. But don’t feel too left out—there are still plenty of free fitness classes in New York to go around.
- Meet the Undateables: Carly and Hudson
- Word on the Street: 13 crazy things we overheard in NYC this week
- Science for free: Hear a Nobel laureate talk about the possibility of other universes
- Photographer takes on walk on the wild side in Gowanus
- 5 things to expect at the opening of Metropolitan Opera’s The Death of Klinghoffer tonight