Yes To is giving out free swag in Brooklyn this weekend
Photo courtesy of @yestocarrots on Instagram
Is all this hot summer weather leaving your skin feeling dry and itchy? Are you debating whether or not to wear SPF every day to protect against those harmful rays? If your answer is "yes," then Yes To has a special treat for you and your skin this weekend.
Yes To is on route (via bicycle) spreading its #YESTOMOVEMENT—like a bad cold—in order to inspire people to take advantage of each and every opportunity, smile and simply say, “yes.” The brand is hoping to reach 1,000,000 “Yes Moments” via social media.
And who wouldn’t say yes to some free samples from a brand that sells nourishing and natural beauty products made with recyclable materials? If you missed your chance to snatch some free swag and a free skin-care consultation earlier this week, you’re in luck!
Yes To’s “Beauty Bike” will be in Brooklyn this weekend and wants to help match the perfect Yes To collection to your skin-care routine. Here’s where the bike will be on Saturday and Sunday.
Sat July 26, noon to 6 p.m. Outside of Target at 139 Flatbush Ave in Fort Greene, Brooklyn.
Sun July 27, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. McGlorick Park Farmer’s Market (Center of McGlorick Park, near Shelter Pavilion) Greenpoint, Brooklyn.
- Threes Brewing hosts Delaney Barbecue, The Meat Hook and Roberta’s
- Dash hideously at the Ugly Sweater Run 5K this Saturday
- Make a duck face with One World Trade at Albany Plaza's "selfie kiosk"
- The MTA takes straphangers on a trip back to the subway of 1966
- Calling all fried-chicken fans: Pies 'n' Thighs is coming to Manhattan