Yes To is giving out free swag in Brooklyn this weekend
Photo courtesy of @yestocarrots on Instagram
Is all this hot summer weather leaving your skin feeling dry and itchy? Are you debating whether or not to wear SPF every day to protect against those harmful rays? If your answer is "yes," then Yes To has a special treat for you and your skin this weekend.
Yes To is on route (via bicycle) spreading its #YESTOMOVEMENT—like a bad cold—in order to inspire people to take advantage of each and every opportunity, smile and simply say, “yes.” The brand is hoping to reach 1,000,000 “Yes Moments” via social media.
And who wouldn’t say yes to some free samples from a brand that sells nourishing and natural beauty products made with recyclable materials? If you missed your chance to snatch some free swag and a free skin-care consultation earlier this week, you’re in luck!
Yes To’s “Beauty Bike” will be in Brooklyn this weekend and wants to help match the perfect Yes To collection to your skin-care routine. Here’s where the bike will be on Saturday and Sunday.
Sat July 26, noon to 6 p.m. Outside of Target at 139 Flatbush Ave in Fort Greene, Brooklyn.
Sun July 27, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. McGlorick Park Farmer’s Market (Center of McGlorick Park, near Shelter Pavilion) Greenpoint, Brooklyn.
- How to have the best Cider Week ever
- Word on the Street: 14 crazy things we overheard in NYC this week
- Hugh Jackman, Straight White Men and Metropolitan Opera for cheap
- Spend the weekend with your pooch at these pet-friendly events
- This tech gadget could save you from a bad Tinder date with three clicks of your heels