|Venue name:||Cinemart Cinemas|
106-03 Metropolitan Ave.
- A silver fox for a silver crowd: Richard Gere is the magic card up the filmmaker’s sleeve for this warm if rambling sequel to the 2011 hit The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. Novelist Deborah Moggach wrote only one book about a ramshackle Indian hotel...Read more
- A smart concept is thoroughly wasted in this cute but grating DreamWorks animated comedy. It opens with an alien invasion—not one of those messy, bloodthirsty ones. Our new extraterrestrial overlords, the cheerful, squishy Boov, merely want to shi...Read more
- Disney has clearly had enough of these bold princesses getting all empowered and messing with their fairy tales. After Frozen and Into the Woods, it’s back to basics with director Kenneth Branagh’s lavish, sappily sweet version of Cinderella. That...Read more
- A dusky lady looks quizzically out from a mosaic of gold leaf in the Klimt canvas once thought of as Austria’s Mona Lisa. For elderly Los Angeles resident Maria Altmann (Helen Mirren), the painting’s a uniquely personal touchstone. A portrait of h...Read more
- Alice Klieg (Kristin Wiig) hasn’t turned off her television in 11 years. The set’s exhausted images are constantly flickering against the walls of the musty one-bedroom apartment she shares with several hundred VHS tapes, an episode of The Oprah W...Read more