|Venue name:||Cinemart Cinemas|
106-03 Metropolitan Ave.
|Do you own this business?|
- Sea turtles can live for more than 150 years. Ninja turtles? God help us. With any luck, whatever steroids they're taking to make them look freakishly pumped-up (like giant cucumbers dressed as extras from Mad Max: Fury Road) will shave a few year...Read more
- Even louder and more rambling than its ludicrous predecessor, Jon M. Chu’s excruciatingly incoherent Now You See Me 2 once again follows the rogue magician group the Four Horsemen through their ostentatious escapades and faux-liberal endeavors. Fo...Read more
- The blockbuster arms race officially goes into nuclear meltdown with this insanely OTT sequel to the hugely enjoyable, already-ludicrous-enough 1996 alien invasion smash. Never a man to shy away from a world-ending special effect—remember that tid...Read more
- “If I loved you less,” Jane Austen famously wrote in Emma, “I might be able to talk about it more.” To judge from the spew of wall-to-wall chat in the witty, winning Love & Friendship (based on the author’s posthumously published novel Lady Susan)...Read more
- The role-playing video game World of Warcraft was a clunky Frankensteinian thing, cobbled together from the most obvious parts of countless fantasy franchises. So a certain level of respect is due to Moon director Duncan Jones for attempting to in...Read more