Great highlights on the 20 listed, ... if you are looking for even more options in the NYC area, check out sportsetter.com/app to get access to over 150 activities free in NYC.
The NYC fitness guide
Stay in shape and look great with our NYC fitness guide, featuring the hottest trends, cool classes, fun sports, workout routines, and gyms and health clubs
Mon Sep 22 2014
Use the below link to sign up to ClassPass for cheaper access to studios like Flywheel, Pure Barre, and Barry's Boot Camp! Access to classes for only $10 a class vs. $35 price tags when you go directly through the studio.
I am not in NYC. Even if I were then I would try fitness at home.
I am going through this post and thinking of it’s theme and trying to understand what is this post about. At last I can have found something from this post which feels pretty good.
You can also join Team In Training :) Get a world-class training program, while helping support life-saving cancer research for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! http://www.teamintraining.org/nyc/
- The 50 best workout songs
- The 20 best gyms and health clubs in New York City
- New Year's Eve Party Ride
- The top 10 nail-art salons in NYC
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park Rink
- The NYC fitness guide
- Winter getaways from NYC for the whole family
- Best men's spas in New York City
- Find barre fitness classes in NYC and learn about the benefits of barre