Best watches for men fall 2013: Stylish time tellers for every budget
Shop for the latest fall fashion styles with our roundup of the best watches for men. Find stylish time tellers in a range of styles and prices.
Tue Sep 3 2013
We’ve rounded up the fall’s best watches for men. Browse the season’s top styles, including colorful chronographs from Guess, Vince Camuto and Fossil.
RECOMMENDED: See all of this year's fall fashion content
Flüd the Haptic mesh watch, $80, at fludwatches.com
Express Chronograph bracelet watch, $198, at Express, locations throughout the city; visit express.com
Silvano Apparel Barkwood watch, $85, at silvanoapparel.com
Nooka Zizm watch, $375, at nooka.com
Komono Winston woven watch, $100, at wearekomono.com
Photograph: Swatch Ltd.
Photograph: Paul Ericson
Fossil Grant Chronograph leather watch, $125, at Fossil, locations throughout the city; visit fossil.com
Timex Modern Originals Classic Round trompe l’oeil wood watch, $65, at nordstrom.com
Follow Cristina Velocci on Twitter: @cvelocci
You might also like
Sales and shopping events calendar
- Is Bushwick really the seventh most stylish neighborhood in the world? Anna Wintour finds out!
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Brooklyn Flea
- Best Halloween stores in NYC for costumes, makeup and decorations
- Sample sales in NYC this week
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- The 15 best shops in NYC
- Best vintage stores and thrift shops in New York
- Consignment stores in NYC: Where to buy discount designer clothes
- New pop-up shops in NYC