Best watches for men fall 2013: Stylish time tellers for every budget
Shop for the latest fall fashion styles with our roundup of the best watches for men. Find stylish time tellers in a range of styles and prices.
Tue Sep 3 2013
We’ve rounded up the fall’s best watches for men. Browse the season’s top styles, including colorful chronographs from Guess, Vince Camuto and Fossil.
RECOMMENDED: See all of this year's fall fashion content
Flüd the Haptic mesh watch, $80, at fludwatches.com
Express Chronograph bracelet watch, $198, at Express, locations throughout the city; visit express.com
Silvano Apparel Barkwood watch, $85, at silvanoapparel.com
Nooka Zizm watch, $375, at nooka.com
Komono Winston woven watch, $100, at wearekomono.com
Photograph: Swatch Ltd.
Photograph: Paul Ericson
Fossil Grant Chronograph leather watch, $125, at Fossil, locations throughout the city; visit fossil.com
Timex Modern Originals Classic Round trompe l’oeil wood watch, $65, at nordstrom.com
Follow Cristina Velocci on Twitter: @cvelocci
You might also likeSee more in Shopping & Style
Write your own review
Sales and shopping events calendar
- Best Halloween stores in NYC for costumes, makeup and decorations
- Street fashion with Ehren David Edralin, Masculine Manhattan blogger
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Cheap New York: Sample sales and shopping events this week
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- The Holiday Shops at Bryant Park
- Goodbye, Williamsburg; hello, Greenpoint, Brooklyn!
- Artists & Fleas at Chelsea Market
- Best shoes for men fall 2013: Dress shoes, sneakers and boots