J. Leon Lascoff & Son

0 Love It
Upper East Side

Founded in 1899, Lascoff moved to its “new” location in 1931. The shop hasn’t changed much since, and a collection of its original preparations and other artifacts is on display in the old-fashioned wooden cabinets, along with modern goods that include D.R. Harris grooming products and Mason Pearson brushes, as well as more prosaic pharmaceutical necessities.

Venue name: J. Leon Lascoff & Son
Contact:
Address: 1209 Lexington Ave
New York

Cross street: at 82nd St
Opening hours: Mon–Fri 9am–6pm
Transport: Subway: 4, 5, 6 to 86th St
LiveReviews|0
1 person listening