Promotion (Game of Chance)
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Print & Digital Publishing Pty Ltd (ABN 50 125 441 812) of 41 Bridge Road Glebe NSW 2037 trading as Time Out Australia (“Time Out”) in association with Little Creatures (“Prize Provider”). The Promotion is governed by the below terms and conditions (“Terms”).
- The Promotion is open to all South Australian residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to enter and if a winner is discovered to be under the age of 18 (either at the time of entering or winning the draw) they will be automatically disqualified.
- The Promotion begins at 10.00am on 16 AUG 2018 (the “Start Date”). The Promotion closes at 10:00am on 7 Sept 2018 (the “End Date”) (altogether “the Promotion Period”).
You can enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period by filling out the relevant details and submitting your entry on the form found at
- (“Entry”) for your chance to win the Prize (as set out below) (the “Promotion”).
- Only one entry is permitted per person and per household. Multiple entries from the same person or household will not be accepted.
- Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Promotion at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Terms.
- All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
- All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Promotion remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Promotion, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material including marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants consent to the collection of their personal information by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Promotion. Time Out may in the course of administering this Promotion disclose the personal information to third parties as required. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants' names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter. The promoter may share the entry details with the prize provider.
- Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
PRIZES & WINNING
- The Promotion is a game of chance and the winner will be picked at random (“the Winner”).
- The Promotion will be judged at [10:00am 7 SEPT 2018] at Mitchell House, level 4/358 Lonsdale St, Melbourne
- Time Out’s selection of the Winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize package includes Two tickets to the event (the “Prize”).
- The total Prize value is $350
- The Prize will be provided by Langton's and is subject to their terms and conditions available below in the Special Terms and Conditions Section.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- The Winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone and/or email within 2 business days of the draw (“9 September 2018”).
- The Winner will have their details published on the Time Out Site within 2 business days of the Promotion if the Prize is valued over $250.00
- The Winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winner may be asked to provide identification.
- Any Winner who is not contactable within 48 hours or the Draw Date or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified and thereby forfeit their right to the Prize. No compensation will be given if disqualified and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
- The name(s) of the Winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope to Print & Digital Publishing Pty Ltd (ABN 50 125 441 812) of 41 Bridge Road Glebe NSW 2037 stating which Promotion you would like the winner’s details for, to or by email to email@example.com within 30 days after the Draw Date.
- The Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Prize can only be sent to addresses in Australia and the Prize is only valid in the location specified.
- Time Out reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
- Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion and/or the Prize.
- Time Out will in no circumstances accept any liability for any variation in the value of the Prize or be liable or responsible for transport or ancillary costs in relation to the Prize which are the responsibility of the Winner.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the Prize.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Promotion and the Terms shall be governed by the laws of Sydney, Australia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Sydney, Australia.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Prize must be redeemed on prize date 12 Sept 2018