From October 8 to 11, the city's Maritime Museum hosts a new edition of this tapas fair where they serve the best gastronomic creations.
From October 8 to 11, the city's Maritime Museum hosts a new edition of this tapas fair where they serve the best gastronomic creations thanks to the participation of restaurants and bars like El Quim de la Boqueria, Els Tres Porquets, Granja Maribel, La Bacardina, La Barbacoa de Gràcia, La Magia, La Tasca de Ca l'Enric, Loria, L'original Experiències Gastronòmiques, Niza Bar, Panchito, Pirineus 1975, Rosti Restaurant and Tenorio.
It's free to get into the venue, and you can expect to pay €2 per tapa. Quench your thirst for just a euro more with a cold beer on tap – San Miguel Especial, San Miguel Clara, San Miguel Selecta XV – Solán de Cabras mineral water or a soft drink.
These are the scumptious tapas you'll find on offer:
- Peruvian 'causa limeña' with wagyu steak tartare from El Quim de la Boqueria
- 'Txangurro' crab ravioli from Els Tres Porquets
- 'Taste of the south' 'salmorejo' (a tomato-based cold soup) from Granja Maribel in Badalona
- Tuna and prawn skewers from La Bacardina
- Cod confit from La Barbacoa in Gràcia
- Veal 'màgia' from La Màgia in San Carles de la Ràpita
- Risotto di nero with squid from La Tasca de Ca n'Enric in Cerdanyola
- Galician veal tartare from Loria
- Salmon tataki with white chocolate Parmentier from L'original in Cambrils
- Cheese and tomato bonbon from Matis Bar
- 'Guambguate' from Niza Bar in Lleida
- Tuna 'carnitas' from Panchito
- Surf and turf meatball from Pirineus 1975
- Juicy veal sandwich with spices from round the world from Tenorio
Sunday the 11th at 8pm there will be a contest to find out which is the best tapa, and the winner will represent Barcelona in the competition at the Madrid Fusión fair.
Head to the San Miguel Tast BCN from Thursday, October 8 to Sunday, October 11 from noon to 4.30pm, and 7.30pm to 11.30pm.