Where to watch the Air and Water Show in Chicago
Get the lowdown on which beaches, rooftop bars and skyscrapers give you the best view of all the stunts at the Chicago Air and Water Show.
Thu Jul 3 2014
Photograph: Max Herman
The annual Chicago Air and Water Show returns to North Avenue Beach on August 16 and 17 for another weekend of aerial Top Gun trickery and spectacular sea stunts. Among the performers bringing pagentry and daredevil moves to the lakefront are the U.S. Navy Blue Angels, the Aeroshell Aerobatic Team, and the high-octane Firebirds Delta Team. Look at photos from past shows and check out our guide the best sightlines, whether it's a rooftop bar, beach or skyscraper.
You might also like
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- 33 things that will definitely happen to you when moving to Chicago
- The best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- The most overused words and phrases of 2014
- Things to do in Chicago today
- 23 things we learned about Chicago from the movies
- Christmas events in Chicago
- November 2014 events calendar for Chicago
- Magnificent Mile Lights Festival
- Things to do in Chicago this winter: Best 2013-2014 activities