Spaghetti House first opened its doors in London in 1955. This St Martin's Lane branch is close to the English National Opera and an olive stone's throw from Trafalgar Square and the National Gallery, so is handy for opera-, art-lovers and theatregoers alike. The menu offers all the usual favourites, with seasonal updates to ring the changes.
|Venue name:||Spaghetti House||Contact:|
30 St Martin's Lane
|Transport:||Tube: Leicester Square tube|