A new concept of 'in-cinema dining' at the Odeon cinema in the Whiteleys shopping centre. A 'finger, fork and spoon' menu designed by Le Café Anglais chef Rowley Leigh features dishes such as salsify fritters with aioli, venison chilli and passion fruit cheesecake, and can be ordered from your cinema seat at any point during the film screening. Odeon promises food will be placed on 'sound proof tables' to ensure minimal disruption to other viewers.
|Venue name:||The Lounge At Odeon||Contact:|
Whiteleys Shopping Centre
|Transport:||Tube: Bayswater or Queensway tube|
|Do you own this business?|
- Has JK Rowling been taking divination lessons at Hogwarts? With spooky clairvoyance, the first movie in her new five-film wizarding franchise opens with two factions in America at each other’s throats. No, not Republicans and Democrats. It’s 1926,...Read more
- Clint Eastwood doesn't waste any time: the opening scenes of 'Sully', his stirring tribute to a great day of ultra-coordinated New York City heroism, are so frightening that it’s amazing they're about to play in multiplexes around the world. In th...Read more
- Let’s be honest: no one actually likes the office Christmas party. You go because it’s there. You like a couple of people you work with, and after a few badly mixed cocktails it’s enjoyable enough. But you never really lose the sense that you’d be...Read more
- What’s your pleasure: a frothy spy romance or a grim World War II drama? How about both at once? ‘Allied’ sets itself up as a modern day answer to ‘Casablanca’: the early scenes are set in the Moroccan city under German occupation, and like the be...Read more
- Unless you’ve spent the last two years in a stone cave on the remote planet Ahch-To (gesundheit), you’ll know that the new Star Wars sequels are only half the story. Between every episode in the new trilogy (and presumably beyond), Disney will rel...Read more
Average User Rating
3.9 / 5
- 5 star:3
- 4 star:1
- 3 star:2
- 2 star:1
- 1 star:0
it was the first time to be in the Lounge in Odeon at Bayswater. i got the best experience ever. basically i dont eat food outside that much. i been there with my friends. we been there to have food and drinks only we enjoyed a lot. the service staff are very good and food was excellent and the cocktail was great. i have to mention one name Miss Ileana who made our day fantastic. she is very kind, willing to help and always smiley. i will recomend my friend
Really pleased with my recent trip to The Lounge, seats were awesome and food was good. All round a good night out and would go back again next year.
I really enjoyed the Odeon Lounge experience. The food was great, it was presented well and everything was delicious! A great evening! Will definitely go back!
This cinema experience is definitely not worth the money. On arrival the bar is pretty slick, the seats are large and comfy and I felt really pleased that I had given it a try... Then the food came. They claim to have a great chef who has created this "foodie" menu. I don't know how any chef worth his salt could let food like that leave the kitchen. It wasn't fit for McDonalds let alone a place that is charging £13 for the driest bun a hot dog has ever seen with the most minimal scoop of chilli con carne on top. £13 for a sushi platter again disappointed with a unbelievably small portion. I was wondering if they were actually having a laugh at our expense. The "fillet" beef sliders, obviously from the same dry bun company that the hot dog came from, they were the size of canapés priced at £15. A few other disappointments later and the bill came to a shocking £95!!! We hadn't eaten before we came and were still starving. I left with a sick feeling of having just flushed a total of £140 down the toilet. my advice would be eat before and got to enjoy the seats.