A new concept of 'in-cinema dining' at the Odeon cinema in the Whiteleys shopping centre. A 'finger, fork and spoon' menu designed by Le Café Anglais chef Rowley Leigh features dishes such as salsify fritters with aioli, venison chilli and passion fruit cheesecake, and can be ordered from your cinema seat at any point during the film screening. Odeon promises food will be placed on 'sound proof tables' to ensure minimal disruption to other viewers.
The Lounge At Odeon
|Venue name:||The Lounge At Odeon||Contact:|
Whiteleys Shopping Centre
|Transport:||Tube: Bayswater or Queensway tube|
|Do you own this business?|
- So here it is, the triumphant finale to ‘The Hunger Games’ franchise, and time for plucky heroine Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) to march proudly into the Capitol, aim her trusty arrow and loose it straight into the heart of that dastardly v...Read more
- Well, this certainly feels like a full stop. Daniel Craig has been slippery and circumspect when asked if ‘Spectre’ will be his final outing as James Bond. From both the tone and content of ‘Spectre’, we’d guess this could be his swansong: this is...Read more
- Steve Jobs the man was an astonishingly successful genius. He was also a megalomaniac who never let anything so wimpy as other people’s feelings stand in his way. ‘Steve Jobs’ the film also suffers a little from split personality. Screenwriter Aar...Read more
- Imagine Maggie Smith’s cantankerous dowager in ‘Downton Abbey’ as a bag lady – she's still lording it over everyone, but now she's dressed in a filthy too-big men’s coat with brown sticky tape patching up the rips and unsightly brown smears down t...Read more
- Anyone easy-to-please and mourning the fact that Martin Scorsese hasn’t made a mobster flick in a while should take heart from ‘Black Mass’. It’s the entertaining, if limited, tale of how seriously nasty South Boston crim James ‘Whitey’ Bulger (Jo...Read more
Average User Rating
3.8 / 5
- 5 star:3
- 4 star:0
- 3 star:2
- 2 star:1
- 1 star:0
it was the first time to be in the Lounge in Odeon at Bayswater. i got the best experience ever. basically i dont eat food outside that much. i been there with my friends. we been there to have food and drinks only we enjoyed a lot. the service staff are very good and food was excellent and the cocktail was great. i have to mention one name Miss Ileana who made our day fantastic. she is very kind, willing to help and always smiley. i will recomend my friend
Really pleased with my recent trip to The Lounge, seats were awesome and food was good. All round a good night out and would go back again next year.
I really enjoyed the Odeon Lounge experience. The food was great, it was presented well and everything was delicious! A great evening! Will definitely go back!
This cinema experience is definitely not worth the money. On arrival the bar is pretty slick, the seats are large and comfy and I felt really pleased that I had given it a try... Then the food came. They claim to have a great chef who has created this "foodie" menu. I don't know how any chef worth his salt could let food like that leave the kitchen. It wasn't fit for McDonalds let alone a place that is charging £13 for the driest bun a hot dog has ever seen with the most minimal scoop of chilli con carne on top. £13 for a sushi platter again disappointed with a unbelievably small portion. I was wondering if they were actually having a laugh at our expense. The "fillet" beef sliders, obviously from the same dry bun company that the hot dog came from, they were the size of canapés priced at £15. A few other disappointments later and the bill came to a shocking £95!!! We hadn't eaten before we came and were still starving. I left with a sick feeling of having just flushed a total of £140 down the toilet. my advice would be eat before and got to enjoy the seats.