A new concept of 'in-cinema dining' at the Odeon cinema in the Whiteleys shopping centre. A 'finger, fork and spoon' menu designed by Le Café Anglais chef Rowley Leigh features dishes such as salsify fritters with aioli, venison chilli and passion fruit cheesecake, and can be ordered from your cinema seat at any point during the film screening. Odeon promises food will be placed on 'sound proof tables' to ensure minimal disruption to other viewers.
|Venue name:||The Lounge At Odeon||Contact:|
Whiteleys Shopping Centre
|Transport:||Tube: Bayswater or Queensway tube|
|Do you own this business?|
- This follow-up to Tim Burton’s 2010 ‘Alice in Wonderland’ brings back most of the same team (though Burton has stepped back to be a producer), and the same high-energy and bucketful of 3D digital effects approach. Mia Wasikowska returns as the emi...Read more
- There’s a wince-inducing scene in the middle of ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ that says just about everything you need to know about this sprawling superheroic mess. It’s 1983, and a group of teenage mutants walk out of a screening of ‘Return of the Jedi’, ...Read more
- Does any of this sound familiar? Two iconic heroes duking it out over two-and-a-half epic hours… Angsty agonising over the collateral damage that ensues… Cameos from multiple costumed crusaders, just to make sure we’re suitably hyped for the next ...Read more
- Capitalist skullduggery has inspired some artful movies recently, from the hyped-up comedy of 'The Wolf of Wall Street' to the sombre drama of 'Margin Call'. Now Jodie Foster directs 'Money Monster', an uncomplicated, shamelessly populist hostage ...Read more
- The role-playing video game ‘World of Warcraft’ was a clunky Frankenstein thing, cobbled together from the most obvious parts of countless fantasy franchises. So a certain level of respect is due to ‘Moon’ director Duncan Jones for attempting to i...Read more
Average User Rating
3.8 / 5
- 5 star:3
- 4 star:0
- 3 star:2
- 2 star:1
- 1 star:0
it was the first time to be in the Lounge in Odeon at Bayswater. i got the best experience ever. basically i dont eat food outside that much. i been there with my friends. we been there to have food and drinks only we enjoyed a lot. the service staff are very good and food was excellent and the cocktail was great. i have to mention one name Miss Ileana who made our day fantastic. she is very kind, willing to help and always smiley. i will recomend my friend
Really pleased with my recent trip to The Lounge, seats were awesome and food was good. All round a good night out and would go back again next year.
I really enjoyed the Odeon Lounge experience. The food was great, it was presented well and everything was delicious! A great evening! Will definitely go back!
This cinema experience is definitely not worth the money. On arrival the bar is pretty slick, the seats are large and comfy and I felt really pleased that I had given it a try... Then the food came. They claim to have a great chef who has created this "foodie" menu. I don't know how any chef worth his salt could let food like that leave the kitchen. It wasn't fit for McDonalds let alone a place that is charging £13 for the driest bun a hot dog has ever seen with the most minimal scoop of chilli con carne on top. £13 for a sushi platter again disappointed with a unbelievably small portion. I was wondering if they were actually having a laugh at our expense. The "fillet" beef sliders, obviously from the same dry bun company that the hot dog came from, they were the size of canapés priced at £15. A few other disappointments later and the bill came to a shocking £95!!! We hadn't eaten before we came and were still starving. I left with a sick feeling of having just flushed a total of £140 down the toilet. my advice would be eat before and got to enjoy the seats.