Festival fashion: twenty must-have items for girls
Heading to a festival this summer? Forget your old wellies and rain mac, here are twenty fabulous festival essentials you must buy
2. ‘Vintage’ wellies
3. Sunshine tote
4. Beaded necklace
5. Crop top
6. ‘Trine’ backpack
7. Voyager Spice Print poncho
8. Ethnic shorts
9. Debbie Harry Sailor T-Shirt
10. MOTO Acid Denim Playsuit
11. Little White Lies dress
12. Ethnic sandals
13. ‘Firefighter’ sandals
14. Guardian leggings
15. Madras Checked skirt
16. Carlotta headband
17. Boating shoes
18. Kezia beige sunglasses
19. Mega Lux Friendship Pack
20. ‘Luxembourg’ lip pencil
Missed out on tickets to your favourite festival? Tired of shelling out for the huge camping fee? Well, why not win your festival tickets this year instead.
All summer long, we're giving away tickets, VIP packages, merchandise bundles and backstage tours to some of 2013's biggest and best festivals. Enter now and get your summer of fun sorted.
- BLUESFEST: Sheryl Crow
- ITUNES FESTIVAL: Ed Sheeran + Foy Vance
- LONDON JAZZ FESTIVAL: Dr John – A Tribute to Louis Armstrong
- ITUNES FESTIVAL: Placebo
- ITUNES FESTIVAL: Kylie + MNEK
- ITUNES FESTIVAL: Ben Howard + Hozier
- ITUNES FESTIVAL: Jessie J + James Bay
- ITUNES FESTIVAL: Mary J Blige
- ITUNES FESTIVAL: Nicola Benedetti
- BLUESFEST: Gregory Porter
Your best party gear is not suitable festival wear. Stock up some second-hand clothes perfect for the inevitable mud stains.
Hunters and daisy chains are so 2007. Find the hottest festival wear at one of the capital's coolest and quirkiest shops.
If you're ever struggling to find something to wear, don't panic. Head to one of our favourite shops in this city.