Uniting classic staging with immersive theatre, The Spectators Guild’s production of Thomas Otway’s restoration tragedy 'Venice Preserv’d' is a new and exciting way to experience theatre. Ashley Zhangazha and Jessie Buckley, fresh from their performances in Michael Grandage’s Henry V, lead the talented cast of 15, which also includes Ayesha Antoine (Holby City) and Ferdinand Kingsley (Red Velvet).For one lucky winner and three guests, the experience begins with a Thames Clipper boat trip to the heart of maritime Greenwich to join a carnival parade that leads you through the streets to the Italianate arches of the historic Paynes & Borthwick Wharf, where 'Venice Preserv’d' will unfold in a dark and sumptuous 17th century Venetian metropolis.
Afterwards, the winner will enjoy a night’s accommodation for two at The Radisson Blu Edwardian in New Providence Wharf - a sleek riverside retreat on a peaceful bend of the Thames. Three runners-up will also win pair of Premium Tickets to the show, including a journey with Thames Clippers.
For your chance to win, just answer the question below.
Book theatre tickets
You might also like
- Win tickets to the final performance of Punchdrunk's 'The Drowned Man' or one of 15 pairs of runner up tickets
- Win tickets to the world premiere of 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'
- Win a pair of tickets to 'Kiss & Cry' at the Barbican
- Win two tickets to the European premiere of 'Casa Valentina'
- Celebrate the Barbican's International Beckett Season with a trip for two to Northern Ireland