Emirates competition terms and conditions
1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Competitions are open to all UK residents except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
4. The closing date for receipt of entries is midnight on April 25 2013. Time Out is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address.
5. Winners will be notified by Time Out by email within 24 hours of the prize draw closing. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification
6. How to enter: Enter your full name, email address and phone number, and upload a photo of your football team to be entered into the draw. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per prize during the promotion period. Only entries received by Time Out during the promotion period for the prize in question will be accepted.
7. Winners of the places in the tournament will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. The final draw will take place no later than the day after the end of the promotion. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. All entries must be submitted by the original photographer of the photograph who must be the exclusive owner of all photographs submitted by him/her to the competition.
9. By uploading your photograph, you understand that you are entering the competition and agree to the competition rules. Time Out reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time if they have reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the rules
10. Copyright in all photographs submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting a photograph to the competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their photograph(s). This includes displaying the photograph on social media channels and publication Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material. You agree that we may cut, edit or arrange your photograph(s) where appropriate to appear in print or on-line.
11. Winning teams’ photos will be published on the Time Out London Facebook page.
12. All photographs considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
13. Individuals may request the name and county of the winners of prizes by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and specifying the prize about which you are inquiring, before May 25 2013 to: Competitions, Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. By participating, you agree to the promoter providing your name and the county of your residence in response to such requests.
14. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
15. There are four (4) prizes available, each prize entitles a team of 13 to enter the ‘Emirates Time Out Cup’ which will be played at The Emirates stadium on Friday April 3, between 12.30pm – 4.30pm. FA referees, coaches and hospitality will be included.
16. Teams must be of 13 individuals only, prize winners are responsible for putting together their own teams of 13.
17. Teams must arrive at The Emirates stadium for 12.30pm on Friday April 3 2013. The tournament will run 1.30pm-4.30pm, there will be a training session 12.30pm-1.30pm.
18. The winning team will receive an engraved cup, presented by the Emirates.
19. The winning team will also win a hospitality box at The Emirates stadium to watch an Arsenal football match within the 2013-2014 premiership season, Emirates and the winning team shall liaise directly to pick the date to redeem. In the event that the Time Out team should win, this prize will be presented to the runner up.
20. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
21. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
22. This competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.