2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
1. Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 12 January 2014.
2. This competition is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
3. One winner plus guest will receive tickets to the Sensing Spaces Opening Preview Party on 21 January 2014 from 6.30pm plus an overnight stay at the luxurious hotel, The Chesterfield Mayfair including breakfast and an exhibition catalogue.
4. Employees of the RA, Timeout and The Chesterfield, their families and friends are not eligible for entry.
5. The prize does NOT include any insurance or any other expenses during the stay in London.
6. The prize does NOT include travel or travel expenses.
7. The prize is as stated and no cash alternative.
8. Winners must claim their prize within 3 days of notification. In the event that the winner does not claim their prize within 3 days, another winner will be drawn at random.
9. The RA has the right to withdraw this prize draw at any time.
10. The competition is provided by the Royal Academy of Arts, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BD, Tel no. 020 7300 8000.