As part of our partnership with Tate Britain, we are giving you the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to the 5 star British Folk Art exhibition when it travels to Compton Verney this Autumn. We’ll provide an overnight stay and breakfast in the luxurious Church Street Townhouse hotel, lunch for two in the gallery restaurant and travel, provided by National Rail, to and from Stratford- Upon-Avon in the heart of Warwickshire.
Discover the extraordinary and surprising works of some of Britain’s unsung artists in the first major exhibition of British folk art. Steeped in tradition and often created by self-taught artists and artisans, the often humble but always remarkable objects in this exhibition include everything from ships’ figureheads to quirky shop signs, Toby jugs to elaborately crafted quilts.
You might also like
- Terms and conditions to win an overnight stay for two at the Conrad
- Time Out Card competition: Preview screening of 'Brooklyn'
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to OnBlackheath festival
- Win tickets to see Richard Hamilton at the Tate Modern
- Win two tickets to the European premiere of 'Casa Valentina'