New York Film Festival 2013: What to see at the 51st annual NYFF
Complete coverage of this year’s New York Film Festival and reviews of the biggest NYFF premieres, from Hollywood’s Oscar hopefuls to hipster-vampire romances.
Wed Sep 25 2013
Better stock up on Visine, cinephiles: It’s New York Film Festival time! Celebrating its 50th edition, as well as marking the final victory lap for longtime NYFF head programmer Richard Peña, the 2012 festival promises to be quite the shindig.
New York Film Festival 2012
You might also like
What is NYFF?
The prestige cinema event of NYC's fall season, the New York Film Festival stretches back to 1963, when it established a mission of bringing the best work from around the world to Lincoln Center. Highly curated, this year's Main Slate boasts a record 36 titles.
When is NYFF?
This year, the fest runs September 27–October 13 2013.
Other film festivals and awards
Film events calendar for New York City
- The 50 greatest war films of all time
- The 50 best documentaries of all time
- The 50 best uses of songs in movies
- The 20 best Christmas films ever, just in time for the holidays
- New York movies: The 100 best films set in New York City
- Oscars 2014: 10 things we learned
- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- The best and worst James Bond movies: a ranked list
- The highs and lows of Leonardo DiCaprio
- New York attractions: Places on our radar