Your friends at Bear on Bike love a Sunday roast, and they can't go another day without cooking for you, so they're bringing the feast to your place. They're taking orders for a very limited number of delicious Sunday roast deliveries with all the trimmings for two or four people for Sunday, June 7. They buy the best organic produce from small local suppliers, cook it into a delicious meal and deliver it personally (and safely) to your door with reheating instructions.
Orders are now open for their Sunday roast delivery. They're doing just 25 of these, so get in quick. Delivery will be Sunday the 7th between 9am and 2pm in central Barcelona. Orders close when they sell out. The food will be delivered cold with reheating instructions. They'll be making the deliveries themselves by bike to avoid intermediaries and ensure strict safety measures.
To order, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
1) Your name
2) Delivery address
3) Your order
They'll then get back to you with payment instructions.
The Sunday roast menu (€40 for two people or €70 for four):
- tender organic roast beef and gravy (or vegetarian meatloaf)
- creamy mashed potatoes with herb pesto
- spiced roasted carrots with herb pesto
- green beans and kale in brown butter
- home-made sourdough focaccia
And you can add extras:
- rich sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce and toasted almonds (€10 for two people or €18 for four)
- bottle of Dardell organic red wine (€12)