You don't have to fly all the way across the Atlantic or spend time and money in hundreds of Mexican restaurants to find authentic and quality Mexican food and drinks. From November 8 to January 1 the Mandarin Oriental Hotel is moonlighting as the El Arrayán restaurant, considered to be one of the best in Puerto Vallarta, and they're serving up a large selection of traditional Mexican cocktails. You can book the experience right here, right now. For just €18 you get to try a cocktail along with a guacamole tapa. Additionally, you can sample some of the best tacos, tamales and quesadillas in all of Barcelona.
The cocktails on offer are:
- Old Fashioned à la Mexicana: Altos Reposado tequila, coffee, agave syrup, orange Bitter
- Tommy's Vallarta: Avión Silver tequila, celery, cucumber, lime juice, agave syrup
- Bloody Dancer: Vida mezcal, tomato juice, lime juice, Bloody Mary mix, barbecue sauce
- Paloma: Avión Silver tequila, grapefruit juice, yuzu juice, hibiscus syrup
- Michelada: tomato juice, beetroot juice, lime juice, Bloody Mary mix, barbecue sauce, Corona