Get us in your inbox


Summer Vibes by Vermut Solidario

  • Things to do

Time Out says

Music, gastronomy, activities for all the family, a market zone, art shows and a lot of partying are the key elements of this regular fundraising event. Its next date takes place on July 17 at l'Antiga Fàbrica Damm. This edition will be particularly focused on children: 70 percent of the money earned will be donated to Pulseras Candela for research into childhood cancer undertaken by the local Hospital Sant Joan de Déu. The other 30 percent will be split equally between Proyecto Quimions (which collects covers for the medicine being taken by oncology patients across Spain), Sonrisas de Bombay (which helps some of the poorest communities in the Indian city) and Casals dels Infants (a neighbourhood social association).

The musical entertainment is provided by Dorian DJ Set and Bigott, and there will also be sets by Twin DramaMr K! and DJ Coco, who will close the party.


Opening hours:
You may also like