This small museum is dedicated to the work of Die Brücke ('The Bridge'), a group of Expressionist painters that was founded in Dresden in 1905 before later moving to Berlin. A large collection of oils, watercolours, drawings and sculptures by the main members of the group (Schmidt-Rottluff, Heckel, Kirchner, Mueller and Pechstein) is rotated in temporary exhibitions.
|Opening hours:||Open 11am-5pm Mon, Wed-Sun|
|Transport:||U3 Oskar-Helene-Heim, then bus 115 to Pücklerstrasse|
|Price:||Admission €4; €2 reductions. Temporary exhibitions €5|