What are Time Out Market Boston’s opening hours?
Mon, Tue: Closed
Sat, Sun: 9am–10pm (Revolution Health Kitchen, Union Square Donuts. BISq, and
anoush’ella open at 9am for breakfast, all other vendors open at 11am)
* Please note that Time Out Market Boston is closed on Sunday, July 4.
What kind of safety measures is Time Out Market Boston putting in place?
Time Out Market Boston continues to prioritize the health and safety of its guests, employees and chefs. In addition to following government regulations and protocols, the Market has intensified its safety precautions and implemented systems to provide guests with an enjoyable dining experience.
- What we’ve done for you: We’ve implemented less seating to better ensure safe social distancing between our clients; partitions on tables for those who dine in with us; an improved air circulation system which replaces the air every six (6) minutes; a contactless payment system has been implemented; there is a dedicated staff of sanitizing personnel cleaning our space at all times; and each counter is outfitted with public shields.
- What we expect from you: Please wash your hands upon entry using our bathrooms or sanitize them at the sanitization stations we’ve made available throughout the Market; it is required that you use a mask when you are not eating or drinking; practice safe social distancing from others; and keep groups to a minimum of six (6) people.
What kind of food does Time Out Market Boston have?
For a full list of what’s available at Time Out Market Boston, check out the list of eateries with details on the Market’s chefs, cuisines and menus.
Is Time Out Market a good place to get drinks?
There are two full-service bars serving inventive cocktails, curated wines, and perfectly poured drafts from the region’s most in-demand breweries.
How do I order food and drinks at Time Out Market Boston?
Contactless ordering is available for Apple and Android smartphones through the Time Out Market app. Guests can search for ‘Time Out Market’ via the App Store or Google Play to download the app for free. Through the app, the progress of an order can be tracked through email, text, and/or push notifications.
Is Wi-Fi available?
Yes. You can sign in to free Wi-Fi at the market.
What else does Time Out Market have other than eateries and bars?
Come enjoy 6,000 sq ft of gorgeous outdoor space with ample heaters. There’s plenty of room to eat and drink while stretching out, and stay tuned for details on fun happenings.
Do you accept reservations?
No. Time Out Market has a casual approach with its communal seating. You’re welcome to take a seat at our communal tables anytime you’d like.
Where are you located?
401 Park Drive, on the corner of Park Drive and Brookline Avenue. We are three blocks west of Fenway Park. The market is accessible by the MBTA Green Line on the Riverside (D) line at the Fenway station. Bus routes: 65, 60, 19 and 8.
Is parking available?
Validated parking is available in the 401 Park Drive garage accessible from the Park Drive entrance. Validated rates to visit Time Out Market are $5 for the first hour, $8 for the second hour and $10 for three hours. After 3 hours normal parking rates apply. Your parking validation will be printed at the bottom of your receipt from your purchase within the Market. Metered street parking is also available in the area. Rideshare drop-off is available in front of the 401 Park Drive building.
Are there ATMs on the premises?
Yes, there is an ATM in the lobby of the 401 Park building, right outside of the Market
Do you accept cash?
Cash is not accepted at the kitchens or bars, but you can purchase a Time Out Market card at our welcome desk at anytime. You can also use your standard debit or credit cards directly at our bar and eateries.
What is a Time Out Market Card?
The Time Out Market Card can be treated as currency at Time Out Market Boston. You will use it in place of cash and it can be replenished as needed. For more information, please see the Time Out Market Card’s terms of service.
Do you offer vegan and/or gluten-free options?
Yes, but food sensitivities and allergies should be discussed with the chefs and staff at the Market while ordering.
Do you allow pets?
Only service animals are allowed inside or on the patio of the Market.
Is the Market available for private events?
We are able to accommodate group reservations and special events. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Is there disability access?
Yes, disability access is available from all three entrances: Brookline Avenue, Park Drive, the 401 Park Drive lobby and via the parking garage.
Is there accessible seating?
Yes, accessible seating is located throughout the market. Please ask a member of staff for locations.
When do the bars open?
Service at the bars is available from open to close but alcohol is not served until 11am on Saturday and Sundays.
Can I drink my drink throughout the Market or only in a special area?
Drinks may be consumed anywhere within the confines of the Market including the Market’s patio. If you would like to take your beverage to-go, please inform your bartender and they can package accordingly.
What forms of ID do you accept?
- Massachusetts and out-of-state driver’s license
- Massachusetts Liquor Identification Card
- Massachusetts and out-of-state identification card
- Passport issued by the United States or a government that is officially recognized by the United States
- Military Identification Card