Edinburgh's full of iconic architecture, but look a little closer at our city's buildings and you'll see beautiful textures, colours and details you might not have spotted before. Here are 18 of our favourite snaps of the capital's houses, churches, museums and tower blocks, taken by local photographers.
See more pictures of Edinburgh
You might also like
- 16 nostalgic pictures of Edinburgh in the '70s
- 51 Edinburgh events we're looking forward to in 2015
- 20 of the best events at the Edinburgh International Book Festival 2015
- 10 comedians off the telly to see at the 2015 Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- 47 stand-ups to see at the 2015 Edinburgh Festival Fringe