Edinburgh is one stunner of a city, and we're always on the look out for photographers who know how to capture her at her best.
If you'd like to join the following photogs in showcasing your work on Time Out, drop us a line.
17 beautiful pictures of Edinburgh in autumn
There are a lot of bad elements to autumn in Edinburgh: it's cold, wet and windy, and it starts getting dark really early. Thankfully, that's outweighed by the riot of colour that bursts out as the city's trees begin to lose their leaves. Warm yourself with a nice cup of coffee, or wrap up and bag a spot in one of Edinburgh's best beer gardens, and enjoy this last flash of colour before everything goes white. Or, more likely, grey.
You might also like
- Behind the Lens: 30 square-eyed pictures of Edinburgh by Becky Arnold
- 18 beautiful pictures of Edinburgh's buildings
- 47 stand-ups to see at the 2015 Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- 17 free comedy shows to see at the 2015 Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- 10 comedians off the telly to see at the 2015 Edinburgh Festival Fringe