We were incredibly excited to have a look at the programme for the Edinburgh International Science Festival 2015 - and doubly delighted when we saw some of the eye-catching graphic design work accompanying the dependably impressive events line-up. The following gallery collects together the EISF's beautifully simple mocked-up book covers for The Reading Experiment, their strand celebrating both fiction and non-fiction science writing.
The Science Fest's Mobile Bookshelf will be ferrying some of the fantastic science fiction and non-fiction around various Edinburgh venues, bars and cafes throughout the fest. Find out where via their Twitter feed.
Last year's absolutely punderful Sci-Ku competition was so successful, the Science Fest has decided to do it again. This year's theme is 'Light' - check out the details and submit your scientific haiku at the EISF website.
The Porty Sci-Box
A reclaimed and rejigged telephone box in the seaside suburb of Portobello, this unique exhibition space is active all year round - but the EISF is taking over from March 21, using the hi-tech spot to screen Sci-Ku entries (among other things). We're getting a pleasing 'Doctor Who' vibe off this one, how about you?
You might also like
- 20 of the best events at the Edinburgh International Book Festival 2015
- Four musical comedy shows to see at the 2015 Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- 12 newcomers to see at the 2015 Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- 10 comedians off the telly to see at the 2015 Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- 11 international comedy acts to see at the 2015 Edinburgh Festival Fringe