‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ was the global phenomenon that left us feeling shifty on the tube and nipping to B&Q at the weekends to stock up on cable ties. Now the film franchise is back with second instalment ‘Fifty Shades Darker’. It goes without saying that it’ll involve more ogling of naked flesh, more lip biting and more glimpses of Anastasia’s inner goddess. But what else you can you expect from EL James’s second story?
Ten things you need to know before watching 'Fifty Shades Darker'
Put down that whip and zip up your jeans. Here’s what to expect from the return of Ana Steele and her Christian Grey
What to expect from 'Fifty Shades Darker'
2. There’s no contract
3. It’s more of a thriller
4. There’s a stalker with a gun
5. But there’s still a lot of sex
6. And Jamie Dornan with his top off
7. It’s more about love, though
8. Christian gets a back story
9. And another love rival
10. Oh and there’s also a helicopter crash
‘Fifty Shades Darker’ is in UK cinemas Feb 10.