1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of any company or organisation associated with the prize draw (including EE group companies and the British Academy of Film and Television Arts) and their families; the agents of any of the above companies or organisations, their employees and the families of their employees; or any other person associated with this prize draw. We may ask you to provide proof of age by supplying us with a valid passport or driving licence.
2. Only people living within the UK may vote. If you vote from outside the UK your vote will be discounted. If your IP address suggests you may be voting from outside the UK, your vote may also be discounted.
3. Winners will be selected in this prize draw and each winner can choose to attend the EE British Academy Film Awards in London with a guest. Both the winner and their guest must be aged 18 or over. The prize for the winner and their guest includes:
- Travel from your home address to and from London. Winners and guests will be required to book their own travel and will be reimbursed for tickets up to the value of £100 upon providing valid receipts. Expenses will be refunded on 16 February 2014. Travel within London to the hotel is not covered.
- London hotel accommodation at a 3* hotel. The winner and their guest will share a bedroom. Breakfast will be included.
- Dinner at a central London restaurant (a half bottle of house wine or drinks to an equivalent value will be included).
- Access to Red Carpet viewing area at Covent Garden.
- Two tickets to the EE British Academy Film Awards.
Please note that additional expenses, such as meals and refreshments, are not included.
4. The prize draw closes at 23.59 on Wednesday 5 February 2014. The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries by an independent person on Thursday 6 February 2014. The winner will be contacted on or before Monday 10 February 2014 by telephone or email. You can continue to vote for the EE Rising Star Award until 12pm on Friday 14 February 2014.
5.EE accepts no responsibility for entries not received. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
6. If any winner is unable for any reason to accept a prize or cannot be contacted by 12pm on 11 February 2014, EE reserves the right to award the prize to another participant whose name will be drawn at random from all other eligible entries received.
7.Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
8. The decision made by the judges is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. EE reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice. Please remember that we can, at our discretion, withdraw the prize if winners fail to meet the admission requirements of the event or if the winner or their guest exhibits inappropriate or dangerous behaviours. This includes behaviours such as being under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or causing a nuisance. The prize can also be withdrawn if, in our opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside of our control.
10.The prize winners' names will be available on request by sending a SAE to the promoter's address and specifying which prize draw you are enquiring about.
11. Any queries relating to the prize draw should be directed to Helena Warwick-Cross firstname.lastname@example.org
12. The winner may be required to take part in some publicity.
The promoter is: EE Limited, referred to in these terms as "EE".
© EE Limited
Registered Office: Trident Place, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW