To celebrate the launch of our epic list of the 100 best animated movies (and to pay tribute to that late lamented London legend, Bob Hoskins) we’re giving away 75 pairs of tickets to an exclusive Time Out screening of ‘Who Framed Roger Rabbit’ at Rooftop Film Club – the outdoor film experience that shows classic, cult and recent releases on rooftops across the capital – on Sunday June 15.
This groundbreaking 1988 smash stars Hoskins as a private detective whose search for a murderer leads him to get tangled up with a whole host of classic cartoon characters. And now’s your chance to see it while lounging on comfy chairs with wireless headphones – the Bussey Rooftop Bar will be open from 6pm and delicious food comes courtesy of the ever popular Big Flavour Burger.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of getting your paws on a pair of tickets to the screening is answer the following question...
Love animated movies? You might also like...
We’ve polled over 100 experts in the field of animation – from directors like ‘Fantastic Mr Fox’s Wes Anderson, ‘Ice Age’ and ‘Rio’s Carlos Saldanha, and ‘Wallace & Gromit’s Nick Park, to critics and hardcore fans alike – to come up with the 100 best animated movies ever made.
You might also like
- Win a fabulous forest getaway with South West Trains
- Win dinner for two at the iconic BT Tower
- Win tickets to one of six Halloween parties in London
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to a unique tasting experience at Craft Beer Rising
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to 'Otherworlds: Visions of our Solar System'