HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Heineken UK Limited (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry between July 13 and August 5 2016 ffor your chance to be selected to win a pair of tickets to Festival No.6 (1st – 4th September 2016. The prize package includes a pair of tickets to the event, accommodation (a deluxe bell tent, details here http://festivalnumber6.com/accommodation/luxury-bell-tent-package) lunch on Sunday at Clough's the onsite restaurant. The prize does not include any spending money or travel to and from the event (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on July 13 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on August 5 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or before Friday August 12 2016.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes:
The prize package includes a pair of tickets to the event, accommodation (a deluxe bell tent http://festivalnumber6.com/accommodation/luxury-bell-tent-package) lunch on Sunday at Clough's the onsite restaurant. (the “Prize Package”). The prize does not include any spending money or travel to and from the event.
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by [Hilton Park Lane] and is subject to their terms and conditions available at below.
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winner may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4thFloor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Augst 31 2016.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and Heineken reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to redeem the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- - Heineken UK Limited is providing the Prize Package for this Competition and their terms and conditions are available below.
- - The Winner will receive a pair of tickets to Festival No.6 (1st – 4th September 2016. The prize package includes a pair of tickets to the event, accommodation (a deluxe bell tent, lunch on Sunday at Clough's the onsite restaurant. The prize does not include any spending money or travel to and from the event.
- - Time Out is not responsible for any changes to the Prize Package or for any changes to the Heineken terms and conditions as available below.
- - The Prize Package does not include travel insurance, personal expenditure, travel costs to the event, and any other incidental costs other than those mentioned.
- - All elements of the Prize Package are subject to availability and are non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives.
- - Notwithstanding that a winner has been declared, the Promoter reserves the right to determine that a winner is disqualified if the Promoter discovers that a winner was not eligible to enter the competition, is in breach of these terms and conditions or if the entry should otherwise be declared invalid.
- - The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- - There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part. Prize is not transferable in whole or in part.
- - The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions. We cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
- - The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- - The competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed according to English law.