You could win one of ten pairs of tickets to the sold out 'Atomic Bomb: Who is William Onyeabor?' at the Barbican. The event takes place on April 1 and sees the likes of Damon Albarn, Alexis Taylor (Hot Chip), Kele Okereke (Bloc Party) and Pat Mahoney (LCD Soundsystem) celebrating the work of the Nigerian synth-pioneer.
William Onyeabor is the great synth pioneer who self-released eight nearly impossible-to-find albums between 1978 and 1985 in South-Eastern Nigeria. Only recently have musicians and audiences been waking up to Onyeabor’s formidable force, after Luaka Bop, the label founded by David Byrne, tracked down the man. Click here to read our feature on the incredible story of William Onyeabor and the sounds he created.
For your chance to win tickets to the celebration, just answer the question below.
You might also like
- Win tickets to the 'Twin Peaks' dining experience
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to the Red Bull Air Race
- Win top-price tickets to see ENO's 'Death in Venice'
- Win a chance to 'Get Dirty' at The 100 Club
- Win a pair of top price tickets to see 'Sunken Garden': ENO’s new mystery film-opera