As Wes Anderson’s latest, The Grand Budapest Hotel, hits theaters, we counted up his films' Wesiest signatures. Check out the infographic below to find out just how many cigarettes have been smoked, vinyl records played and letters of correspondence penned in Anderson’s films, from Bottle Rocket to Moonrise Kingdom. Plus, check out our new Q&A with the man himself.
You might also like
- The Hobbit's Peter Jackson: "Normally I don't wear shoes. They're just uncomfortable."
- The writer of Sharknado 1 and 2 is actually hilarious
- Jonathan Glazer interview: “Hearing people boo is good! It’s a reaction.”
- The best and worst Disney movies: have your say
- Los Angeles movies: 50 films that best capture the essence of LA