This vibrant arts venue in the heart of Sale has a theatre, art galleries, studios and workspaces, and is an important regional hub for both performance and visual art.
It's also a major touring venue for theatre productions, music groups, comedians and art exhibitions, while at the same time providing a great resource for the local community. The centres hosts classes, seminars and workshops on subjects ranging from drama to salsa and poetry to tai chi. It also regularly serves a base for regional music and performance groups including Touchdown Dance, Sale Chamber Orchestra and Trafford Youth Orchestra.
|Venue name:||Waterside Arts Centre||Contact:|
|Do you own this business?|
- No, ‘Trolls’ is not a movie about the haters with terrible spelling who threaten people on the Internet. This musical kids’ animation is based on the plastic dolls with frizzy hair that were big in the ’90s. And against the odds, it’s funny and sn...Read more
- Eddie Edwards is an unusual Olympic hero. An amateur ski-jumper from Cheltenham, he came dead last at the 1988 Winter Games, but won the audience over with his wacko charm. However, this eager-to-please ‘biopic’ of Edwards couldn’t be more convent...Read more
- British actor Dev Patel (‘Slumdog Millionaire’) is all grown up and back in India for this real-life tearjerker about Saroo Brierley, who as a five-year-old was separated from his family in rural India and later adopted by an Australian family. In...Read more
- This charming animated family movie about a teenage Polynesian girl fighting to save her Pacific island’s future feels like business as usual for Disney in many ways. There’s a strong young female lead, catchy show tunes, lush landscapes and talki...Read more
- This breakaway Star Wars movie – set some time just before the first film – is a punchy standalone action tale about a spunky resistance group within the Rebel Alliance. This ragtag band of fighters, led by Jyn Erso (Felicity Jones, a complicated,...Read more