This autumn fashion lovers and shopping fans are in for a treat as the Fashionhotel returns to Zurich for its second appearance in the city this year. Held at the plush Kameha Grand Zürich hotel, a couple of minutes from centre of the city, it's a weekend-long event that transforms 80 of the Kameha Grand's rooms into pop-up fashion boutiques. For three days, between October 27 - October 29, visitors will be privy to a wide variety of designs from numerous fashion houses, ranging from high-end womenswear to men's high street, children's clothing and accessories for all ages. The focus is on young designers and local talent so it's a great opportunity to support up and coming talent and grab yourself an exclusive piece.
The rooms at the Kameha Grand each have their own unique appeal which means you'll be captivated as you encounter one cool space after another, and Fashionhotel encourages a vibrant atmosphere with DJs and music playing throughout the venue. It's bound to be a fantastic weekend, perfect for anyone wanting to get ahead of the curve fashion-wise, or simply enjoy something a little different. For more information, visit their Facebook page here and you can purchase tickets here.
We have 100 Fashionhotel tickets to give away to our readers. Simply click on this link for free tickets to be in with a chance of grabbing yours.
Maximum of two tickets per entrant. Competition ends October 23 2017.
Terms and conditions
Complete your Entry by emailing the address given. Entrants will be entered into a random ballot from which the winners will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The competition closes at 2pm on October 23 2017. The Competition is open to only those over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
2. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
3. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
4. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
5. The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or by 4pm on October 23.
6. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot that comprises all the correct answers.
7. The prize includes a maximum of 2 tickets to the Fashion Hotel in Zurich (the “Prize Package”).
8. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
9. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
10. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
11. The Prize Package will be provided by the Fashion Hotel in Zurich.
12. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 1 hour of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
13. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
15. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
17. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
18. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
19. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of Switzerland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swiss courts.
20. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
21. The Competition promoter is Time Out Switzerland, Ripley & Jones AG, Bellerivestrasse 11, Zurich 8008.
22. This prize must be redeemed before October 23 2017. Booking is subject to availability.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
23. The prize is for the competition winner only and is non-transferable.
24. This prize must be redeemed in full by October 27 2017.