It's been a long time but good things come to those who wait. Yes, the first ever print edition of Time Out Switzerland has gone to press and is available to pick up for free right now! The brrr-illiant debut issue gives readers the lowdown on what's happening during the Autumn/Winter months with a full rundown of gorgeous alpine hotels, the ingenious Fondue in the Sky pop-up, an amazing bucket list of Swiss adventures to get your teeth into and 20 of the best things to do this winter, plus lots more information on the very best food, drink, nightlife and art & culture in Switzerland.
We couldn't be more proud of our newly printed baby and we're sure you'll find it to be an invaluable source of information whatever it is you fancy getting involved with during the cold months ahead.
The magazine will be available across the country, from a range of distributors - some of which are listed below. For more pick up points and subscription information, email us via email@example.com
- Orell Fueslli English book departments in Zurich, Bern and Basel - Info here
- Boreal Coffee Company cafes in Zurich and Geneva - Info here
- The Bite restaurants in Zurich - Info here
- Events run by the British-Swiss Chamber of Commerce - Info here
- Payot Book departments in English in Lausanne and Geneva - Info here
- Jim's British Market in Gland - Info here
- The British Cheese Centre in Zurich - Info here