SWISS terms and condition
1. The prize includes two return flights with Swiss International Air Lines from UK to Switzerland in Economy Class (London to Geneva and UK to Zurich).
2. Tickets will be issued in the winner’s name and their one (1) nominated travel partner only, infants not permitted.
3. Tickets must be booked at the same time and together for travel at the same flights, dates and times.
4. Tickets are for SWISS operated flights only.
5. SWISS pay ticket taxes and fees.
6. No other services/products are included (e.g. insurance, flight extras or any other items or expense not specifically stated in the prize description). The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers, discounts or promotions. The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The winner(s) will be drawn at random and notified by e-mail. The draw is final.
7. The prize is valid the end of October 2017 and flights must be booked by the end of May 17. The travel period will not be extended.
8. The reservation must be confirmed and tickets issued at least 5 days prior to travel.
9. Flights are subject to availability and flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
10. Flights are subject to availability and flights may be changed or cancelled by the airline for administrative reasons without prior notice.
11. Frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued or redeemed in connection with prize tickets, nor can prize tickets be redeemed for cash.
12. Flights may not be taken at peak periods such as Christmas, New Year, school half term holidays, Bank holidays and the Easter as availability is very limited.
13. The winner also agrees to take part in any publicity relating to this competition.
14. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
15. All travel prizes will be provided to the winner by Switzerland Tourism's corresponding associate. The prize-winner shall bear the cost of travel to and from the point of departure (airport, railway station, etc.) unless otherwise expressly stated in the competition. The same applies for all out-of-pocket expenses (minibar etc.) incurred during the holiday.
16. This competition is open online until April 9 2016 midnight (GMT). The draw will take place on that date after entry is closed.
Time Out terms and condition
1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Bellerivestrasse 11, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out and may be shared with third-parties participating in the competition.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Switzerland, Bellerivestrasse 11, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland.