Museum lates: late-night museum events in London
Get your culture fix after hours at some of the capital's top museum and attraction evening events
What's not to like about checking out a new exhibition, drink in hand, often with music, talks and tours and one helluva buzzing atmosphere? Absolutely nothing, of course.
Make an evening of it: museum lates in London
Normally reserved for children, this Natural History Museum sleepover is designed for adults with an 'enquiring mind'. The event invites you to bring a sleeping bag and enjoy activities including a science show, stand-up comedy and live music. A ticket gives you a sleeping spot under the shadow of the Diplodocus skeleton, a three-course meal in the evening and breakfast before museum doors open to the public in the morning. The sleepovers are for over-18s only and occur roughly once every two months.
The fourth in a series of Friday Lates inviting London’s creative communities to take over the Museum for an evening. This event will examine Tottenham’s vibrant arts scene and present a range of music, art, design, architecture, workshops, talks and debates.
- Two Temple Place 2 Temple Place, WC2R 3BD
- Fri Jan 31 2014 - Sun Apr 27 2014
- Natural History Museum Cromwell Rd, SW7 5BD
- Thu Feb 13 2014 - Sun Sep 28 2014
- Secret Cinema: The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Silent Disco at The View from The Shard
- Vikings: Life and Legend
- Mind Maps: Stories from Psychology
- Dale Chihuly: Beyond the Object
- London Super Comic Convention
- Gingerline: The Hideout
- Britain: One Million Years of the Human Story
- WOW: Women of the World Festival