Closed for refurbishment. Everyman Baker Street will reopen in October 2016.
Please note, this venue is currently closed. Time Out editors, Sep 2016.
|Venue name:||Everyman Baker Street||Contact:|
96-98 Baker St
|Transport:||Tube: Baker St/Marylebone|
|Do you own this business?|
- Has JK Rowling been taking divination lessons at Hogwarts? With spooky clairvoyance, the first movie in her new five-film wizarding franchise opens with two factions in America at each other’s throats. No, not Republicans and Democrats. It’s 1926,...Read more
- Clever old Bridget. There’s been a hell of a lot criticism of her for crimes against feminism. But here she is, triumphantly returning in her forties, less of a twit, funnier, wittier, and – perhaps most importantly – happier with herself. And unl...Read more
- Clint Eastwood doesn't waste any time: the opening scenes of 'Sully', his stirring tribute to a great day of ultra-coordinated New York City heroism, are so frightening that it’s amazing they're about to play in multiplexes around the world. In th...Read more
- The dependably distinctive and rewarding Jim Jarmusch returns with a lovely, characteristically episodic fable about the fragile, fruitful and just occasionally fraught relationship between creativity and everyday life. Chronicling a week in the l...Read more
- Unless you’ve spent the last two years in a stone cave on the remote planet Ahch-To (gesundheit), you’ll know that the new Star Wars sequels are only half the story. Between every episode in the new trilogy (and presumably beyond), Disney will rel...Read more
Average User Rating
2.3 / 5
- 5 star:1
- 4 star:0
- 3 star:0
- 2 star:0
- 1 star:2
This cinema has been recently refurbished and has no hearing. The website does not confirm that there is no heating in the. One ma when they charge you 17.50 gbp per ticket. Just before the fil is about to start the assistant manager informs clients after they have paid to watch the film. Flimsy blankets provided not warm enough. AM does not know when the issue is going to be resolved. Exterely unhelpful and incompetent in customer relations. Stay away!