Formerly known as the Screen on the Hill, the Everyman Belsize Park is now part of the Everyman group of luxury cinemas, which includes the Everyman Hampstead and the Everyman Screen on the Green. Nestled among bars and restaurants in Belsize Park, this is a single-screen cinema with 113 standard seats and 16 premier seats – but the standard seats are pretty fancy too (leather armchairs and sofas). The films are a mix of mainstream and independent, and the food and drink is of the superior kind. This was the first of the luxury Everyman cinemas and so is something of a flagship, alongside its near-neighbour the Everyman Hampstead.
Everyman Belsize Park
|Venue name:||Everyman Belsize Park||Contact:|
203 Haverstock Hill
|Do you own this business?|
- Cost: well over $200m. Disregarding the ethics of such expenditure on a film, this unprecedented extravagance has not resulted in sophisticated or even very satisfying storytelling (11 Oscars notwithstanding). The main problem concerns characteris...Read more
- If you grew up in the ’80s you’ll remember reruns of ‘Dad’s Army’ during that soul-sapping stretch of Sunday evening telly somewhere between ‘Songs of Praise’ and ‘Last of the Summer Wine’. Now – why oh why? – someone has decided that what we real...Read more
- ‘Daddy, what’s a communist?’ a young girl on a pony asks her rich and famous screenwriter father. Brace yourself for dialogue like this in Jay Roach’s earnest, too-soft biopic of Dalton Trumbo, the Oscar-winning screenwriter who fought his way bac...Read more
- Ralph Fiennes follows his devilishly comic performance in 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' with an equally hilarious turn in this Italian set, mostly English-language playful and highly strung melodrama from Luca Guadagnino ('I Am Love'). The film is a ...Read more
- After the playful, urban and contemporary humour of the Oscar-winning ‘Birdman’, this bleak-faced 1820s-set frontier western sees Mexican filmmaker Alejandro González Iñárritu return to the darker worldview of his earlier films like ‘Babel’ and ‘2...Read more
Average User Rating
4.7 / 5
- 5 star:2
- 4 star:1
- 3 star:0
- 2 star:0
- 1 star:0
Comfy chairs and food & drink delivered straight to you - the perfect cinema experience. Best place to watch NT Live theatre.
Comfortable seats, excellent snacks (with no rustling packaging), this is the perfect cinematic venue tucked away on the high street. Surrounded by great restaurants on all sides - the perfect date night spot.