This is the original cinema of the Everyman chain of luxury cinemas – known as the Everyman long before there was ever a group. The venue’s two screens are decidedly upscale: each with armchairs, sofas (as well as a sprinkling of deluxe two-seater sofas in the larger screen) and staff serving food and drinks at your seat. The programming is a mix of mainstream and independent, so you can expect to see big blockbusters here as well as artier British and international films.
|Venue name:||Everyman Hampstead||Contact:|
Holly Bush Vale
|Do you own this business?|
- ‘It’s not a job for a woman,’ warns comic Lenny (Alun Armstrong) when he’s approached by Maxine Peake’s aspiring stand-up for a spot on the working men’s club circuit – but that only makes her more determined. That Peake’s character is known only ...Read more
- ‘I had a wild crush on Antonio,’ says Jessica Lange. ‘Didn’t everybody?’ Apparently so: the cohorts of the late Vogue and New York Times fashion illustrator are lining up to rave about him for this colourful documentary.Antonio Lopez, who was take...Read more
- If Wes Anderson’s 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' was a joyful slice of whimsy, his latest foray into stop-motion creature features is a more complex beast. Set in a near-future Japan, it’s a dystopian, fitfully funny tale in which crusading young people take...Read more
- Donald Sutherland has done some of his best work playing rascally husbands (‘Six Degrees of Separation’, ‘Don’t Look Now’), while the regal Helen Mirren always brings crispness to the role of a woman in charge. Putting them together in ‘The Leisur...Read more
- ‘A Quiet Place’ is like ‘Aliens’ retooled as a militant librarian’s fantasy. Actor-director John Krasinski’s relentless shocker thrives on a nifty premise: in a post-apocalyptic near future, a family must survive in a world where the slightest sou...Read more
- Marvel sinematik evreninin merakla beklenen, dev bütçesiyle dudak uçuklatan, ‘Avengers’ serisinin son filmi ‘Avengers: Infinity War’, daha önce görmediğimiz bir yıldız oyuncu kadrosu ile nihayet vizyona giriyor. Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Dr...Read more
You may be interested in:
Average User Rating
4.8 / 5
- 5 star:11
- 4 star:1
- 3 star:1
- 2 star:0
- 1 star:0
There is no such thing as a "Boutique Cinema". Only a wonderfully historic and atmospheric cinema that has become the kind of naff venue beloved of people who use the term 'boutique cinema" minus the irony.
Nice cinema, but air condition was blasting so much cold air that you have to wear a jumper and jacket in mid August to survive the artic blast for 2 1/2 hours watching Jason Bourne.
You have a sofa for comfort but £16 per ticket is too much. I like to watch a movie and don't need to have loads of drinks and food meanwhile watching a movie.
I love this place! Everyman = going to the cinema in style. Super comfy couches to lounge on (or snuggle up if you’re on a date), great service, yummy food choices and best of all, you can enjoy a nice glass of wine / a cocktail whilst you watch. Brilliant movie theatre.