The atmospheric Leadenhall Market was constructed in 1881 by Horace Jones (who also built the market at Smithfield). The vaulted roof was restored to its original Victorian finery in 1991 and City workers come here in droves to lunch at the pubs, cafés and restaurants, including the historic Lamb Tavern. Fantasy fans may recognize the market as Diagon Alley in the film ‘Harry Potter & the Philosopher’s Stone’.
|Venue name:||Leadenhall Market||Contact:|
|Transport:||Tube: Liverpool St|