Your guide to bars and drinking in New York City. Whether you’re looking for a cocktail or a beer, use our guide to find the best new bars in NYC
- On our radar: Boobie Trap
- New bar openings
- Crimson & Rye + Copper & Oak
- Golden Cadillac reopens as Boilermaker
- Take a look inside Aldo Sohm Wine Bar
- Rated as: 3/5
Charting cocktails on the Hudson.
- Pier 25, North Moore St, (at the Hudson River), 10013
Mixology classes in NYC
See more bar openings in NYC
Food & Drink events calendar
- Ten best bourbons: Top bottles of the all-American whiskey
- Best beer gardens and beer halls in New York City
- Bars with games: Where to drink and play in NYC
- The best New York bars for groups and large parties
- The best quiet bars in New York for having a conversation
- Hotel bars: the best new and classic New York hideaways
- Best bars for day-drinking: outdoor bars where you can hang out
- Great bar food: the best outdoor bars with delicious eats
- Outdoor bars where you can find a seat
- New craft-beer styles: Resurrected German brews
Subscribe to Time Out New York on Spotify for playlists and recommendations from our Music team.
Check out New York's best restaurants, hottest street style, cool apartments and more.