Your guide to bars and drinking in New York City. Whether you’re looking for a cocktail or a beer, use our guide to find the best new bars in NYC
- On our radar: Dirck the Norseman
- New bar openings
- Food & Drink Awards 2014
- Ten best Irish whiskey bottles
- Disreputable cocktails (made...
- Rated as: 4/5
The broody Death & Co. crew cuts loose
- 120 Rivington St, (between Essex and Suffolk Sts), 10002
- Rated as: 3/5
This Floridian clubhouse doesn't get lost in the game-bar shuffle.
- Budget-friendly Thanksgiving bottles
- Fernet Branca dishes: The spirit moves to the plate
- Chief Gowanus: A forgotten Gotham-born spirit is resurrected
- Summer wine decoder
- Foraged cocktails: New York's latest booze fad
- Max Fish: Lights out for a Ludlow Street legend
- Trending: Nautical spots
- Greenpoint rising
See more bar openings in NYC
Food & Drink events calendar
- Ten best bourbons: Top bottles of the all-American whiskey
- The best New York bars for groups and large parties
- Best beer gardens and beer halls in New York City
- The best quiet bars in New York for having a conversation
- Hotel bars: the best new and classic New York hideaways
- Bars with games: Where to drink and play in NYC
- The best spring bars in New York City 2013
- New craft-beer styles: Resurrected German brews
- Best bars for day-drinking: outdoor bars where you can hang out
- New bars: outdoor and rooftop bars in NYC this summer
Subscribe to Time Out New York on Spotify for playlists and recommendations from our Music team.
Check out New York's best restaurants, hottest street style, cool apartments and more.